Gatekeeper, seasons waitfor your nod.
Andrea | 22 | Germany
Student of English-Speaking Cultures and Cultural Studies at the University of Bremen. Professional fangirl. Writer. Inkie's young grasshopper apprentice. Ch's little one. Fandom mother, apparently.
Those were my 100 facts.
Well, that was fun :D
100. End of the line: for years and years, I had been wearing mismatched socks every day because neither me nor my mum could be bothered to sort them into pairs. However, since I’ve started doing my own laundry, I’ve been wearing matching socks. It’s still weird sometimes.
099. When I’m very tired in the mornings and my parents aren’t in, I don’t answer the phone unless I recognize the number. And sometimes not even then.
098. There are about 150 books from reading age 12-16 waiting to be sold at the next flea market.
GOD THE SHIT I’VE READ. I READ EVERYTHING.
097. The women in our family always get some sort of special jewellery for their 18th birthday, and I got a beautiful snake ring—on top of loads of books. Ravenclaw and Slytherin—yep, that’s me. :D
096. I have two framed pictures in my rooms: one is one of my cats yawning widely, the other is a shot I took of Times Square, trying to get as many billboards on it as I could.
It has 12, by the way.
095. A very dear friend of mine and I end all of our letters and emails with the saying, “Good Night, and Good Luck!”, because we loved the movie so much and I seem to have started it one night. :)
094. I always talk to my cats about my day and about what’s annoying me and about any plans I have… what? They’re good conversationalists.
093. I have recently cleared two spots on my DVD shelf—one for Sherlock, one for Castle (season 1).
Quivering in anticipation here.
092. My hair grows too damn fast.
I have to re-dye and re-cut every six weeks, lest I look horrible!